Allegiant® and SEE® Florida Family Vacation Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who is 25 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SEE (Sponsor), Allegiant, Sonesta ES Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees' immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter. Void outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. EST on June 6, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. EST on June 30, 2013.
3. How to Enter: Visit www.see-florida.com/flcontest between 12:00 p.m. EST, on June 6, 2013 and 11:59:59 a.m. EST, on June 30, 2013. Each entrant will be required to provide their name, email address and contact information by following the instructions provided on the website. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per day. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by participants; lost entries or transmissions, interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions or the computer hardware, software, or any combination thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to participants' systems. Incomplete entries will be voided. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Winner will be randomly selected among complete entries deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor on or after July 10, 2013, but no later than July 20, 2013.
4. Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or after July 10, 2013, but no later than July 20, 2013, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail on or about July 22, 2013. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
5. Prizes: The following prize will be awarded:
Two (2) winners will be randomly selected to receive one of two trips for four (4) to Orlando, Florida, or Holiday, Florida. Package will include round-trip air transportation for four (4) from the major airport closest to the home of the winner offering Allegiant service to St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport (PIE), Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) or Punta Gorda Airport (PGD); and four nights' accommodations in a one-bedroom suite at either Sonesta ES Suites in Orlando or Fairfield Inn & Suites in Holiday. Based on availability. Blackout dates apply.
6. Winner Notification: A winner will be notified by the email address and telephone number provided at time of entry. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
7. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstakes Partners, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Winner is responsible for all costs related to travel not expressly detailed in Prize description above, including costs of travel to and from the airport, parking, tolls, gratuities and incidentals. Prize must be redeemed and travel must be completed by Dec. 31, 2013.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winner’s Name: Winner's Name: To obtain a winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after August 1, 2013 to: SEE Florida Family Vacation Sweepstakes, 6751 Professional Parkway West, Suite 200, Sarasota, FL 34240.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is SEE, 6751 Professional Parkway West, Suite 200, Sarasota, FL 34240.